Tuesday 14 April 2009

Finally completed with the hourglass, took me about one hour just to complete the bottom half! I was actually experimenting with water colour 'wash', but since I did not have any water colour at home, I used poster colour, which is not waterproof. Then, after diluting the paint and putting it on my paper, I realised my paper is not the special paper meant for water-soluble paints, so I practically screwed it up, and I had to hairdry the whole piece every time I finished one coat of paint, which resulted in an irregularly crumpled paper plus WASTED TIME. I'm not sure if you know what kind of 'crumpled' I'm talking about, it's like those times where you get caught in the rain and your notes and paper stuffs get wet, and then eft to dry. There's a picture anyways, but I doubt it's clear enough. Should have just left it as it was I guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment