Wednesday 17 June 2009

It has been a very long time since I blogged on this blog. I just decided to start practicing my colouring again anyways since it is the holidays and I'm bored stiff. I actually thought I would not touch Art anymore, but I guess it can be quite fun too. After quitting Art, I definitely feel much much free'er than before. Not only that, I don't know why, but I don't feel pressured whenever I pick up those coloured pencils anymore. Even when I start colouring, I could afford to be more daring (switching between colours and swifter strokes etc.), because I know that this is no longer for o-levels, it's just for recreation. If you ask me personally, Art should not be a subject, but a recreation or leisure. Art with pressure is no longer Art. But sadly, I'm too free, but at the same time lazy to do revision for other subjects =.=" Here's my progress of a practice piece which I'm currently working on. The witch skull was picked up from DeviantArt.

The picture quality is not that good. My colouring in real life looks sharper and the colours are more defined (if that makes any sense?):




No comments:

Post a Comment